Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Introduction

So for years I have dabbled in blogging only to get lost in "life" and not pick it back up again. I'm often made fun of by the fact that I have very few "hobbies" and one of the biggest one I have is WINE and cooking. I'm really in to finding recipes I love and then recreating them in a healthier/cleaner way for my family. I started a Twitter account before my 3rd child was born and was reviewing wine every Wednesday on Wine Wednesday of course right? Cliché I know but, here I am... 3 children and WAY too many bottles of wine than I care to admit later.....

So today is a brief background for you. As I mentioned before I am a mother of 3 beautiful chaotic children, 2 boys and 1 daughter. Ages 8, 6 and almost 3. I am married to a great husband who just got done with law school, passed the bar, and is now a practicing attorney. We have been married for almost 8 years. We also have a VERY annoying but loveable English bulldog, a crazy mice hunting cat, and a tortured leopard gecko all living under our roof. I have worked full time in the marketing field for over 15 years, it is my other passion and "hobby". Right now I'm in between leaving 1 job and starting a new job and I thought it would be a perfect time to get this started again.

So as you can see my life is not very "exciting" or probably that out of the norm, but who cares? You care about the wine right? I hear you. Check back every week to see my new wine pairings, reviews. My wine will probably almost always be under $25 mark - because let's be honest, I drink WAY too much wine around here to buy bottles over $25 dollars, plus I want people to know that you can find great value under that price point.

Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment